thoughts
Ours is
essentially a tragic age, so we try to refuse to take it the tragic way. Although
we live among the ruins, we started to build new little habitats, so we have
new little hopes.
To realize
nothing goes that way, one must live and learn.
We need
fulfilling. We need knowledge. Now a days we are surrounded by mediocrity and
non-caring human beings. I’m more than aware that I’m growing restless and the
restlessness is setting down and taking possession of me like madness. And this
people are void. Empty. Hollow. And when I tried to find some sort of refuge in
them, a sanctuary from my restlessness, I couldn’t. Because I had absolutely no
connexion with it. Void to void. I don’t mean to sound rude. But I moved
countries to find the extremely beautiful opposite of empty places and deserted
people. I wanted the intelligence. I wanted to breath art. I wanted the
brilliance on people. I wanted to speak in a civilized tongue. Because yes the
speaking actually matters supremely to me: that impassionate interchange of
talk. Love is a minor accomplishment I would say. I like the passion of metal
attraction and besides that I truly believe in the beautiful pure freedom of
women. Things. The physical things don’t satisfy me anymore. And possibilities.
I wanted possibilities. They say that this world is full of them but they
narrow down to a pretty little few in my personal experience.
I was born
to be free and to know. I was raised to be physically and spiritually free and
raise to live. To travel. When I was young I used to be told that people come
and go. And though it’s a truth assumption, with life you’ll find out there’s
nothing more important than that. The marks other’s leave in you. Good or bad
it’s you. It may have never been your choice but it’s certainly your fault. And
that’s your baggage. It’s not really a burden, it’s more of a constantly on
thing that has an extremely big impact on how you deal with certain situations
and therefore it makes you who you are.
You ought to grow from that, to not make the same mistakes but also to
take that baggage of yours filled with your feelings, memories and past
passions and turned it into something good and less depressing than living it
again.
I was never
a brilliant kid. To be honest I was the underdog quite a lot of times. But I
grew from it and got over it. I got attached to books and started living. Doing
me.
So why
should I? Why should I care about non knowledgeable people whose life’s
surround about others non intelligent human beings? Why should I as a young
women have to face society? Because yes society is partially less harsh on man
and yes society expects women to look a certain way and wear as less as humanly
possible but society doesn’t expect women to have an opinion? Women are just as
good as men themselves: only better because they’re women.

