Did you ever thought that I would win? You never really did, did you? You have a king in your head but you can't seem to think about the others. It does bother me because i did. I thought about the others and how to make their pain little. I did. I wan. I wan the war you started. The prove of that is simply the fact that i'm quiet. I never talked did I? I know you will never feel guilty about what you've done because, deep down, you think you're right. I'll let it be. If, before, I was scared that anyone else would found out, now i'm not anymore. Because I was right all along. You weren't. And I can see that i'm not the only one that understandes that. So think twice before you open that mouth because I can garantee you no one willbite it. And you won't be the only one talking.
Camisa/ Bouse: Zara
Jeans: Pull and Bear
Sapatos/ Shoes: Primark
Lenço/ Scarf: Primark
Mala/ Bag: Louis Vuitton