You never really can fix a heart
There are days were I don't think I can make it. And that's the point: everyone is struggling, ones more than others but everyone is and as hard as it might be you must be nice to people; in the end you don't know them that well or what they've been through so respect people, be nice. Because some people are fighting hard, so much more than you can even imagine and you have no right to judge.
An addiction is something that takes over your mind and your every thoughts. You think you can't live without it. And as hard as I do fight this and addiction is an addiction and there are days that I'm going to struggle. I'm not perfect. Anyone is. And this is a daily battle,
I do think society puts pressure not just to look in a certain way but to be and act in a certain way and until today I have a hard time dealing. I know I've been through a lot and it's been a long time and I still don't think I'm fixed. Anyone really is. People think you are like a car in a body shop. You go in, they fix you and then when you're out you work like you're brand new. It doesn't work like that. You need constant fixing. A constant reminding that everything is going to be okay and you are worthy enough. You are. And you should never let anyone believe you're not. You are who you are regardless of who they are or what they say.
An addiction is something that takes over your mind and your every thoughts. You think you can't live without it. And as hard as I do fight this and addiction is an addiction and there are days that I'm going to struggle. I'm not perfect. Anyone is. And this is a daily battle,
I do think society puts pressure not just to look in a certain way but to be and act in a certain way and until today I have a hard time dealing. I know I've been through a lot and it's been a long time and I still don't think I'm fixed. Anyone really is. People think you are like a car in a body shop. You go in, they fix you and then when you're out you work like you're brand new. It doesn't work like that. You need constant fixing. A constant reminding that everything is going to be okay and you are worthy enough. You are. And you should never let anyone believe you're not. You are who you are regardless of who they are or what they say.
Jeans: Zara
Sapatos/ Shoes: Sapataria Guimarães
Sweather: Bershka
Casaco /Jacket: Momm's Closet






