Thank You!
Ola! Não sei se já sabem mas fui nomeada para um prémio de bloggers! Fiquei, de facto, muito surpreendida porque o blog é muito recente, tem apenas um mês e nunca me passou pela cabeça que tal coisa pudesse acontecer. Quero-vos agradecer, antes de tudo, pela nomeação e pelos votos!
Quem ainda não votou, é muito fácil basta comentarem o link no blog (vanilleetchocolatfashion.blogspot.pt ) no site seguinte: http://liebsterawards.blogspot.pt/p/nomina-y-gana.html?showComment=1412172229154
Hello! For those that don't know I've been nominated for an award! In fact I was very suprised because my blog is new, it has nearly a month and it never even crossed my mind. I really wanna thank you for the nomination and for votes!
For those who haven't voted yet, it's very easy, you just have to comment the link of my blog (vanilleetchocolatfashion.blogspot.pt ) in this site: http://liebsterawards.blogspot.pt/p/nomina-y-gana.html?showComment=1412172229154
Quem ainda não votou, é muito fácil basta comentarem o link no blog (vanilleetchocolatfashion.blogspot.pt ) no site seguinte: http://liebsterawards.blogspot.pt/p/nomina-y-gana.html?showComment=1412172229154
Hello! For those that don't know I've been nominated for an award! In fact I was very suprised because my blog is new, it has nearly a month and it never even crossed my mind. I really wanna thank you for the nomination and for votes!
For those who haven't voted yet, it's very easy, you just have to comment the link of my blog (vanilleetchocolatfashion.blogspot.pt ) in this site: http://liebsterawards.blogspot.pt/p/nomina-y-gana.html?showComment=1412172229154




